Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lazy Day...

It's been such a lazy day. The rain has finally stopped for the moment, but I think we're in for more in the next few hours. UGH! I'm so sick of it. John and I both wanted to sleep most of the day, but all good things must come to an end sometime.

Hopefully this weekend, we can get out and go buy a laser printer. I have an inkjet, but I need a laser for some secret projects I have in mind. The one I'm eyeing at Best Buy is half off this week. I also want to look at the SLR camera's. We need to upgrade to a better camera, so why not REALLY upgrade!!

Rizzo is hurt. He is favoring is left side/foot area..I think. I noticed yesterday he would yelp a little when he layed down, but I couldn't find anything wrong with him. Well, I knew something was really wrong when I woke up and he was on the floor this morning. He usually sleeps with us in the bed. We invited him up, but he couldn't lay down and just whimpered the whole time. I felt so bad. He got down quickly. We still can't find anything wrong with him. We inspected his tootsies and his legs to make sure there wasn't anything in them. All I know is he doesn't like laying down very much. Once he does lay down on the floor he seems fine. He didn't lay in his bed the whole day(which is weird for him). I don't think it's anything major. He still dances around like a nut, but seems a little more reserved. If he doesn't seem better by tomorrow or Saturday, I might take him to the vet. Probably somehow during his crazy antics, he ran into something and hurt himself. That's what we're hoping for anyway. I hope it's nothing internal. Our poor little baby :(

1 comments:

RainbowDishes said...

Poor Rizzo...I hope he does feel better!

Sassy the Pitbull sends her love! *WOOF*

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com