Friday, July 3, 2009

Procrastination...

Let's face it...everyone does it!! I think I am procrastinating a little this week. I know I need to get ready for the conference and the Crosley show, but I haven't done anything yet. Oh, I did manage to try my dress on that I'm wearing for the Saturday night dinner. That's all, though. I think I work better when I'm a little under pressure. I have other things I need to do besides pack my suitcase.


--Get the small cooler ready

--Buy Snacks

--Charge camera and camcorder batteries(oh yes...I WILL be recording this event so you better watch out.)

--Get maps ready(I'm the navigator)

--Wash Clothes

--Get lots of Money(the most important thing)

--Make plans for Rizzo to be taken care of during the 4 days we're gone. (MIL's job)

--Clean John's car out


4 comments:

Ms. Val said...

I've already started setting my clothes out, but haven't packed them yet. I'll do that Tuesday so they don't get wrinkled in the suitcase. Everyday use items like iPods, phone, camera, and their associated chargers will also wait until last minute.

I will start packing the bubble wrap (I'm bringing an entire suitcase full of it), tape, scissors, etc. I'll also pack my toiletry bag.

I'm so glad I'm flying SWA. I can check 2 suitcases at no charge!

RainbowDishes said...

The only thing I have done is buy some snacks and drinks to take. I also bought some extra bubble wrap, because I am sure there will be people in a panic trying to find bubble wrap. And I can sell it at $5 a sheet to make money! HAHAHA Just Kidding.

I also have printed up directions to get around all of these places. But I still haven't packed any clothes or electronics. And I need to hit up some friends to borrow a cooler and a camera. And also for somebody to watch the dog and bird while I am gone.

~M said...

You better get crackin' you guys!! LOL

Ms. Val said...

Craig, if needed, we can share my camera. I'm going to post all my photos on HLCCA's conference site at Photobucket anyway. From there you can borrow anything you want.

Also, I just jam packed a small suitcase full of bubble wrap, put it in a large suitcase and piece-mealed more bubble wrap around it. Any unused bubble wrap will given away or left in Craig's car. I will NOT bring it back home.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com