Monday, June 29, 2009

Cleaning...

I started doing laundry tonight. The last load is the washer right now....Thank goodness!! I have been putting off the whole "Linen Closet Clean Out" task. Well, I started cleaning that tonight. I have no idea where we got so many pillows. John has this thing about pillows. He will buy one and use it for a week or two and then he decides it just isn't quite right. Sort of like the GoldiLocks and the Three Bears story. .Ya know...she goes into their house and tries everything till she finds just the right one. LOL So...in the closet it goes. I keep telling myself that we will use it someday, but we never do. I got rid of those.

I've had a bridesmaid dress in there since last year. I hung it up and never did anything with it. I know...really bad, right??? :( So, I'm donating that to our local Heaven Sent Ministries shop up town. I know someone will love that. It's a great dress, but too formal for anything I'm going to be wearing anytime soon. I'm also donating a brand new, never used comforter set that my mother bought us. I thought I would use it, but my interests have changed and there it sits...in the closet. There's also some misc. articles of clothing I'm donating also.

I'm so happy with myself now that I have more room in the closet. I can actually walk inside now instead of dashing in and out and ignoring the mess :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com