Thursday, June 25, 2009

Water is such a precious thing...

AND a hot comodity. LOL
Today I went over across the street to my inlaws. The first thing out of their mouths was, "We don't have any water". I was a little puzzled at first. We have well water, so unless something internal goes wrong or we don't have any power...we ALWAYS have water. My FIL thinks the pipe running from the well to the house has a rusted-out hole in it somewhere. Either that or the pump is plugged. They said it has been getting increasingly worse the past day or so. When they turned on the water it would spit out black stuff.

So, my MIL is needed to use our shower tonight. Then I showed her the CMG Tablecloth Thread. Well, we sat here for over 2 hrs looking at this. She loved everything.


This weekend we will be renting a ditch witch to dig the trench to put a new pipe in. OH BOY! That should be interesting with all the junk in the yard.

---Only 2 more weeks until the HLCCA conference. I'm sooo excited.

---Did I mention we have a new kitty. Well, sort of. He's been hanging around the inlaws place for a few weeks. This past week was the first time we were able to get a good look at him. Oh, he's cute. He's a young, black kitty and very skinny. So, I started feeding him at his "kitty condo"(old suburban w/o doors). He is a very nice cat. Today I slipped him a worm pill when I fed him. I'm sure he has worms. I will try to snap a picture of him when I get a chance.

---John just called..He will working a double shift. We had some bad storms between here and Detroit and apparently there's 100,000 people w/o power. Not a problem though. We really could use the extra money.

---We ordered our new car today. It should be here(crossed fingers) in about 4 months. John really wanted a 2010 instead of an 2009 car. He said it sounds better when you say it. LOL
It will be MY car!!! After last year's deer accident, he is not allowed to drive my car to work anymore. Plain and Simple! Yes, I'm being Feisty tonight. Must be the weather!! :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com