Friday, June 5, 2009

A Direct Hit...




I wish I had a picture of it. I went over to my parents house today and noticed that their mailbox had been hit. They live on a busy road so we think that someone was stopped to turn left and a car made an illegal pass on the right. BAD! BAD! BAD! The mailbox was smashed to smitherines(sp?). Did I mention it still had mail in it. I'm kinda glad it was damaged beyond repair though. The box was really rusty from all the salty winters. It needed to be replaced. I had it in my mind that I was going to buy them a mailbox soon, but I didn't have to do it afterall. Anyway, dad and I went to the hardware store and bought a stainless steel box(NO RUST). He's so cheap! He didn't want to spend the $20 for it. I mean, I like a good bargain...but come on...sometimes you get what you pay for. That includes cheap mailboxes. It was made in the U.S.A, by the way.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com