Friday, June 19, 2009

Five Things...

I got this from Becky(Random Musings of a Deco Lady) I don't feel like posting a link. Thanks for some inspiration...I needed something for my blog! LOL

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Graduating from High School
2. Getting ready for College
3. Getting to know John
4. Buying my first car
5. Riding on John's motorcycle w/him

5 things on my 'to do' list:
1. Clean my car mats
2. Finish my craft project
3. Take a Shower
4. Run the dishwasher
5. Wash more clothes

5 Things I've done today:
1. Wash Clothes
2. Wash my car
3. Feed the stray cat; I can't help it, he's sooo cute :)
4. Feed Rizzo
5. Call the VW dealer

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1.Cookies (esp. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk)
2. Pretzles
3. Ice Cream(Once in a while)
4. Salsa & Chips
5. Potatoes(Hey, I'm Irish...what do you expect)

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy new VW's
2. Take care of our family
3. Take care of our neighbors to the south of us. (They can't pay their electric bill)
4. Buy more Crosleys
5. Buy more Fiesta

5 places I've lived:
1. MI
2. Northern MI
3. MI
4. MI
5. MI

1 comments:

Becky said...

Hey! I know just what you mean. I had this in the queue to post when I ran out of other ideas. Then I had to update it. LOL.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com