Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer...10 days away???

Okay, I don't know what the weather is like in your neck of the woods, but in Michigan...it sucks! We have had a very crappy spring. Summer starts in 10 days. I think we've only had 2 or 3 warm days so far. I'm really getting sick of the cold weather and I don't like being depressed ALL year around. It's bad enough I get like that during the winter. I need some SUN and WARMTH. If you live in a sunny spot, please send some sun my way. Seriously...this is really depressing :(

1 comments:

Ms. Val said...

M, I would LOVE to send some sunshine your way. It's been very pleasant here for June (under 100) but we could certainly spare 10-15 degrees.

But will be uncomfortably hot soon enough. It has to be. Othewise, our population will triple, and my guest room would never be empty! I can't allow that.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com