Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our New Addition...

No, we're not having a baby! Trust me, we couldn't afford it with all our little addictions...Pottery and Cars!















This is probably one of the best original Pre War Crosley's we've ever seen. The paint is scratched, but it's all original. One of the past owners poured motor oil on the floor to keep it from rusting. Smart idea!!! The floors are Mint!!















Here's a picture of the back seat. I think that was an option on these cars.















I can't believe this car is almost 68 years old!!!! We will be bringing it home on Saturday. It will be right at home with the others...

2 comments:

papa said...

Congrats on your new baby! I'm sure she will be well loved in her new home! I just hope Rizzo doesn't get jealous!

Yvonne said...

What a sweet baby!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com