Monday, March 23, 2009

Fiesta/Harlequin Go-Alongs...

A few months ago I posted a picture of my newest acquisition on Medium Green. It came from John's grandparents estate. At the time, I didn't know a single thing about them, as far as, who made them or what time period they were made. I just thought they were the cutest little things. Well, a few weeks ago, I surfing Ebay I was quite shocked when I just happened to stubble across 4 more of these. I just had to buy them! Someone was advertising them as "Fiesta Go-Alongs". I receieved them today: 2 green, 1 blue, and a yellow. They are not marked. Does anyone know the maker???? I would love to know.

Here they are all together at last. I took a picture of them next to George and Martha for size comparison. Sorry for the poor picture!


2 comments:

DS Mark said...

I don't know about the little tumblers, but I'm lovin' the Harlequin high lip creamer!

~M said...

Thank you! I love it too!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com