Friday, March 6, 2009

It's Sunny...


WOW! I can't believe my eyes...it's 65° and sunny today. It feels sooo good. I have the bedroom window and the front door open to air out the house. We just got done priming the bathroom and that looks good, too. What a beautiful day!

When John left for work this afternoon I went outside to see him off. I smelled diesel fuel in the air. I went back to check our fuel oil tanks and sure enough...the fuel buzzard(that's what we call the guy that comes out to fill us up) had topped off the tanks. We have told him many times not to fill it all the way up because when the sun comes around that side of the house the fuel expands too much and overflows out of the tank spout. He should know better anyway..he's been doing it long enough. Luckily we have two tanks, so John just had to transfer some into the other tank. The fuel is NOT that cheap to just be wasting it on the ground.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com