Monday, April 20, 2009

We love Crosley's, too! ...



Yes, not only do we love Fiesta...but we also love cars. Not just any particular car though, but Crosley's. If you're not aware of what a Crosley looks like or would like to get more info about the cars, please check out the club's website:
Crosley Auto Club.

We got some information that there are 3 Crosley's for sale in Michigan(I'm not divulging the exact place until we see the cars in person). We are going tomorrow to check them out. I'm so excited. One of the models, we(especially I) have been wanting for some time now. They are quite pricey to buy because they are very cute and popular with the other Crosley members. I will take pictures tomorrow to post on here. Feel free to wander about their website and figure out what YOUR favorite model is. I'd love to hear. Our favorite is the 1947 Convertible Sedan and all the Pre War models we have a few of these already).





0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com