Monday, May 4, 2009

Mowed the lawn today...

It is the first time this year we have mowed the lawn. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. It's always hard to start mowing for the first time. That means the official lawn mowing season has started and won't stop until probably late September or early October. There are times that I love to mow the lawn. I'm the one who usually does it. Today wasn't too horrible, I guess. I killed two birds with one stone and rolled the lawn as I were mowing it. It's a perfect time to roll it because the ground is still soft enough. The grass in spots was really getting high. I hate it when it gets high in spots and hardly grows in other spots. I think that's from Mr. Pee Pee man himself(you know who).

Sunday was a very nice day to go pick up one of the Crosley's. I will post a picture of it soon. I haven't had time to download the pics yet. Since it's a convertible, I was paranoid all the way home that the canvas type top would blow off as we were driving down I-75. The top simply uses regular snap fasteners to hold it in place. Definitely not rocket science!! LOL
It surprised me though and stayed on the whole way home. In a few weeks we will go back and pick up the station wagon and the pickup truck. I think we can get those home in one load.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com