Saturday, February 7, 2009

43 Odd Things About Me

1. Do you like bleu cheese? No

2. Have you ever smoked? Never

3. Do you own a gun? Yes, a .22 and a BB gun.

4. What flavour of Kool-Aid was your favorite? Cherry

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes...extremely!

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I just ate one last night. Does that answer your question?

7. Favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, Miracle on 34th St.

8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Coffee

9. Can you do push ups? Yes

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Wedding Rings

11. Favorite hobby? Antiquing, traveling

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No

13. What's one trait you dislike about yourself? I can be somewhat impatient

14. Middle name? Jo

15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: I wonder when John will be back in from outside so we can go uptown, the dog is driving me crazy, and I need to get an anniversary card for mom and dad.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Coffee, Water, Cranberry Juice

17. Current worry? Getting the kitchen and bathroom done

18. Current dislike right now? THE TOILET! I told you I am impatient!

19. Favorite place to be? At home or shopping for household stuff

20. How did you bring in the new year? At home by myself. John got called into work because of the storm we had.

21. Where would you like to go? Somewhere warm

22. Name three people who might complete this? Kelly or Papa...all the rest have completed it already!

23. Do you own slippers? YES, I wear them 24-7 at home.

24. What shirt are you wearing? A pink sweatshirt

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No

26. Can you whistle? Yes, I'm quite good too!

27. Favorite color? Red or Titty Pink! LOL

28. Would you be a pirate? No, I would be horrible at it! I don't look convincing enough to take over an oil tanker! LOL

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Lately, it's been odd songs like, Down Under by Men at Work(don't ask me why) or whatever I last heard on the radio.

30. Favorite Girl's Name: Alexis or Elizabeth

31. Favorite boy's name: Michael

32. What's in your pocket right now? I don't have pockets in my sweatpants

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Reading Craig and Val's blog on 43 Odd things about me.

34. What vehicle do you drive? Do I really have to get into this again..LOL! I did drive a VW Jetta Wagon until John hit a deer with it in October and decided to fix it himself. (It's still sitting in the shed because it's too cold to work on it). Hopefully when it warms up he will finish it. So now I'm driving the 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee which I absolutely hate. I can't wait to get a new car soon. Did I mention I was impatient??

35. What is the worst injury you have had? Torn ligaments in my ankle and surgery for it. Snowmobile accident when I was around 10 yrs old and breaking my bottom tooth half off. I was wearing a helmet though!

36. Do you love where you live? Sometimes

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

38. Who is your loudest friend? Rizzo

39. Does someone have a crush on you? Well, I would hope that John still has a crush on me!

40. Your favorite book(s): To Kill a Mockingbird

41. Do you collect anything? HLC dishes, my town's ephemera

42. Favorite Sports Team? I don't really have one! I'm not going to say the Lions, because they suck!

43. What songs do you want played at your funeral? I don't want to even think about that.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com