Monday, February 16, 2009

P-A-R-T-Y...

After being off for 4 weeks, John FINALLY went back to work today. YEY, for me!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I loved having him home, but I found myself not being able to do the stuff I normally do when he's gone to work. Oh and I also had a hard time figuring out what to have for lunch and dinner. Normally, I only have to make lunch and that's it. It just took more planning, I guess!

Yesterday, I made a whole Turkey Breast for dinner. Yummy! It tasted excellent. I wanted to make a nice meal, but it didn't happen. Oh well...I made a nice meal today with the left over turkey and now John has plenty of turkey for his sandwiches this week. At about 10 o'clock tonight I decided I should probably make a meatloaf for tomorrow. I like to cook ahead as much as possible. It's alot easier for our schedule if I cook at night. Anyway, I made two small meat loaves(about a pound each). They will be perfect to reheat tomorrow. Look at me now...I'm Little Miss Suzy Homemaker!!! NOT!

We got the bedroom window done..did I mention this before? The curtains arrived today and I'm so happy. They look very nice. Although, I haven't put them up yet. John will help me this week. I need a tall person to help!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com