Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spring is in the air...

Wow, what a beautiful day here. It was around 58° this afternoon and sunny skies. It felt so good to be outside. John and I had to do some running around today. We had my last follow-up appointment for my ankle at 10 a.m. That went well. Everything seems to be returning back to normal. We then ran by Menards to look at what they had for bathroom accessories. We didn't buy anything except some caulk and a bottle of H2O. We then went to another city to go to Lowe's. They had what we were looking for. YEY!! Our next mission was to JcPenney. We needed some new curtains for our bedroom. John finally finished trimming around the new bedroom window, so we can finally add curtains!

We didn't sleep good last night so it has been a very long day for us. We did manage to stop at one of the antique malls on the way home. Saw some things, but didn't buy anything. I did get some beauties at an auction last week. I will try to get some pics up soon.

P.S. I got new glasses yesterday, too! I can see again! :)

2 comments:

Ms. Val said...

We did manage to stop at one of the antique malls on the way home. Saw some things

Let me guess. A bunch of overpriced P86? Cobalt disk pitchers for $65? Persimmon carafe billed as vintage?

~M said...

Actually it was mostly vintage. Just plates and such. Nothing really exciting. I did manage to see some Fiesta and Harlequin tumblers, but they were way overpriced! Oh well, I have my eyes on something else. You'll have to way and see if I get it!!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com