Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy Morning...

It was a busy Tuesday morning. I ran out of packaging tape for my Secret Santa gift so I hurried across the road to my inlaws to get some(they always have tape). Rizzo was busy running around the yard while John was busy doing the same...LOL. Actually, he was busy working on some his outdoor projects before the snow hits tonight. (I will write more on that tonight, I hope)

By this time, it was 11:30 a.m. and I raced up town to mail my package. I knew I still had to make lunch so I didn't waste too much time. I got home around 12:30 or so and started on lunch. John works afternoons so our "dinner" is actually are "lunch". Did you get all that?

I try to make a nice lunch everyday, although sometimes it doesn't always work that way. Today was an exception. We had chicken alfredo, a nice romaine salad w/ tomatoes, french bread, and cottage cheese. It was wonderful. I cooked the chicken up last night so I didn't have to do it today. It worked out great since I knew I wouldn't have a lot of time today. John was quite pleased with the meal. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it. John starting eating before I could grab the camera. Oh well!

The dog is resting now. He is tired from running around the yard. I shall rest, too.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com