Thursday, December 18, 2008

The lists of Tasks...

Yeah, it didn't happen. LOL I thought I would at least get a few things done on the list(discussed earlier in the day), but my plans changed. I'm kinda glad it did, though. About 5 o'clock my dad called and said they were going to get a new refrigerator. This is SO NOT like them to go out on a Thursday night after the dinner hour. Anyway, I invited myself along because I wanted to help them pick one out. I am quite the connoisseur of refrigerators lately. We purchased one earlier this year and did a lot of research trying to pick a good one.

So...off we went. First we went to Sears. They found one they liked, but I suggested going to another appliance place just in case we found something else. So... off we went to store #2. Didn't see anything they really liked and the salesman was pushy and kinda weird, so we split. We then went to Lowes. I like going in there so it wasn't a problem for me. Nothing there!

So...off we went. We eventually made it back to Sears where they purchased one. I wanted to look at their DVD players, but didn't find what I wanted. John's been wanting a new one lately. I was trying to put it off till after Christmas, but I thought it might make a good Christmas present after all.I didn't find a thing... ZIP, ZILCH, NADA!

So...off we went to Best Buy. That's another store I love. I get a total electronics buzz when walking inside that store. I love all the gadgets. I walked out with a new DVD player for John/us. I think he will be excited.

After blowing all my money, I was hungry. Mom suggested we get something to eat. I was game for that. All in all, we made it back at 10 o'clock p.m. and had a good time. I have to admit...this is the first time I have spent OUT and ABOUT with my parents in a LONG time. It was nice!

1 comments:

MomAgain said...

You're brave. I don't venture into any major store after we do the Black Friday madness. One day of that insanity is plenty for me! :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com