Saturday, December 20, 2008

Things I know for sure...

These are in no particular order.

1. I love my family.

2. I'm a night owl.

3. I've found out that I like Folgers better than Maxwell House.

4. Snow is a necessary evil.(We got 10.5" yesterday).

5. I love Fiesta!

6. I'm pretty sure I just saw the county road commission snowplow guy take a whiz from his truck this morning. Don't worry, I didn't see anything. It was too dark :)

7. Rizzo loves snow, except when HE has to whiz.

8. Christmas is only 5 days away.

9. Rizzo loves the electric blanket. Can you say, "BED HOG"!!!

10. It will be a great day.



1 comments:

Elaine said...

I love your lists, and I'm still chuckling thinking about Rizzo being happy to play in the snow, but not pee on it. I like Folgers better than Maxwell House too.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com