Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Today is the day...

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new cabinets. They said they would deliver between the hours of 12-6p.m. I hope it's sooner rather than later. John got home this morning about 8 o'clock after working a double shift. He was amazed at my accomplishments in the spare bedroom. He is sleeping right now. I hope the cabinet people deliver before he has to go to work at 2:30. I don't want to have to deal with the cabinets all by myself.

Rizzo kept John's side of the bed warm last night. He was all snuggled up in a little ball when I fell asleep last night. He is sitting next to me right now. He doesn't know who to be with. I can just imagine what he's thinking, "Hmm, should I go sleep with dad or be with mom?" Looks like he's sharing his time with both of us. He is calm right now, but when the big truck full of cabinets pulls in the driveway, he will turn into a raging maniac. Like Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde.

I had a nice night talking with "Cobalt Princess" a.k.a. "CP" from the CMG page. She PM'd me last night and we talked for over an hour. It was such a nice chat. She has been busy working and hasn't had much time to talk with us " The Wednesday Night Hump Club" LOL

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com