Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow...




Did you get the hint??? It's snowing out right now. Coming down pretty good, too. I peeked out the window shade and noticed there was something in the road. Lord, I hope it's not an animal. It seems like anything that crosses this road gets squashed. It is hard to see what it is. It could just be some road debris or something.

My mom called tonight. She said all of her handmade Christmas cards were sold. She was all excited. Many of you don't know...my mom makes handmade greeting cards and sells them at the pharmacy, where she works. I told her to get more gutsy and try other venues around town. It's hard for her to concentrate on just her cards because she has a regular 9-5 job to pay the bills. This is more of a supplement/hobby she likes to do. I must say...she is very good at it! If anyone is interested in any cards. I.E. Holiday, Birthday, Specific subjects. Let me know. Sometime soon, I will post some pics of her work. She even has a name: Josies Designs.

Some sad new to tell you about: my hair is turning gray. Yes...that's right. I'm only 27 yrs. old. The past few years, I had to highlight my hair to cover up my "new" gray locks. I'm not too pleased, but it seems gray hair runs in the family. I should be happy...my hair could be falling out. LOL

Luckily, I have a great hairdresser, Veronica. She has been doing my hair for the past 15 years or so. I had another wonderful cut yesterday. She did blonde and carmel highlights, too. I wanted my hair a bit shorter this time. Last month I had my hair cut two days after my ankle surgery. I was not in the mood to get it cut, but knew it had to be done. She did a quick trim because she knew I was in some pain. I did get her some Fiesta Canisters for Christmas. She loved them. Scarlet, Sunflower, and Shamrock was the combo.

Am I rambling on too much??? Oh well..get use to it. LOL I guess I have been holding alot in all these years.





2 comments:

Becky said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I hope you will love it as much as I do. I've been meaning to tell you that I really like your tree in the presentation bowl. It's wonderful!

~M said...

Thank you, Becky. I really appreciate it. Your Holiday decorations are wonderful as usual!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com