Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Meme...

Ms. Val over at http://thefluffypinkblog.blogspot.com/ posted this first. Here is mine:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Usually wrapping paper

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial

3. When do you put up the tree? Around December 10th.

4. When do you take the tree down? Last week in December or New Year's Day

5. Do you like eggnog? Sometimes: Depends on my mood! No Booze, though!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Pink Barbie Limo w/hot tub in the back. My friend, Sarah got the Corvette the same year. We had so much fun that day. Boy, we must have been really good girls that year.

7 . Hardest person to buy for? John's father

8. Easiest person to buy for? My mother or father

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail: There's nothing better than getting a REAL Christmas card in the mail from someone.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A sweatshirt from my Grandma. She had cross-stitched a mouse eating a watermelon on it. I was so embarrassed, I never wore it to school. Looking back, it was very cute. Sorry Grandma :)

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story: "You'll shoot your eye out kid!"

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Around the first week of December.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, within reason!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas ? Sweets

16. Lights on the tree? Not this year. I have a small tree, but usually I would if I had a big tree.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Sleigh Ride by The Carpenters

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Of Course: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Slow people and long lines at checkout!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Fiesta ornaments, peppermints, or Hallmark.
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Usually Ham with the traditional sides.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? My car to be fixed so I can drive somewhere! I'd settle for that Lilac Pyramid Candle holder that's on Ebay, though! :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com