Monday, December 29, 2008

Peanuts, Peanuts, and More Peanuts...

No, Folks...not the ones you eat! I'm talking about those styrofoam packing peanuts. I've been cleaning out the spare bedroom tonight. Boy, did I find alot of things I haven't seen in a while.

This is what I've found:

1. A garbage bag full of packing peanuts

2. My old diary..EEK!!!!!

3. Old pictures of John and I. I can't believe we've been together for 10 yrs. We've only been married for 3 1/2 yrs though.

4. Old high school sports trophies. I was in Volleyball(my favorite sport), Track, Cross-Country, Softball. Bet you didn't know that, did you?

5. More peanuts to fill another garbage bag.

6. Lots of dust bunnies

7. Pictures of Rizzo when he was a little baby.

8. Odds and ends that need to go to the junque shop. I will load these up tonight so John doesn't see what I getting rid of. I'm so sneaky, aren't I?

9. Craft Supplies

10. Some old rolls of wrapping paper that I forgot about and bought more this season because I thought I didn't have any. LOL

Well, I guess I better get back to work again. It's gonna be a LONG night. Till next time...

1 comments:

RainbowDishes said...

I would be afraid to see what is in my storage shed and closet here. But I have started "slimming" down my stash of trash. Not all of it is trash, but I do have a ton of stuff that I haven't seen (or used or needed) in the last 5 years. What is the point of keeping the stuff?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com