Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tasks to accomplish...

Before I list the tasks I need to do today, I will tell you about my morning. It was pretty uneventful, so I'm warning you.

We got up earlier than usual because John had to get his haircut. If he doesn't get to "Dick the Barber" before noon, then he's screwed because that's when Dick goes to lunch. We pulled in and found there were 3 other men there. I dropped him off and I went on my own to get new night lights for the house(I knew he would be a while). After that, we went to Dairy Queen for lunch.

Okay, so now for the tasks of the day:

  1. Do Laundry
  2. Unload Dishwasher
  3. Dust
  4. Unpack my new HLCCA pitchers
  5. Strip more wallpaper(UGH!!)
  6. Wrap more presents
  7. Do Laundry: yes, I have a lot and I'm behind :)
  8. Get ready to go to my brothers house on Saturday.

These are in NO particular order. That being said, #4 will probably be the first thing I do when I get done here! :) I will let you know later tonight which ones I accomplished.

John is gone and Rizzo is resting now....

5 comments:

Ms. Val said...

Dairy Queen! Now that's my kind of lunch!!!!!

MomAgain said...

just reading your list makes me tired.

papa said...

Hmmm,no where on your list do I see...kick back with a cocktail....must h be an oversite when you were posting! Oh wait I bet that is not on your list because you are doing it now!

Becky said...

Well of course unpacking the pitcher comes first! I opened mine as soon as I got home this afternoon. And I'm about to go pour my glass of prosecco to consume while finishing decorating the silver tree.

RainbowDishes said...

Did you get the "gift" I sent you? I mailed all of my dirty laundry to you. I was hoping you could have them wash, dried and folded all nice and neat by tomorrow. Thanks!!! I will pick them up when I drop of your china cabinet. It is still in the back of the semi!!! LOL

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com