Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

Happy New Year to all my fellow bloggers and friends!

Last night was quite an evening. Since John was still working(yes, storm duty is still going on), I spend the evening with my parents. They brought pizza over and we played the Nintendo Wii until they were so tired they couldn't bowl anymore. It's absolutely hilarious to watch a 64 year old man play tennis or bowl. What is even more funny is watching them play Mario Kart. I don't think I've ever seen a grown man giggle so much. It was very cute. They didn't leave out of here until 10:30 p.m. which is WAY past their curfew LOL!

After they left, I spent a few hours(yes, hours) chatting online with some of my favorite Wednesday night chatters. We chatted until 2:15, I believe. I had an excellent time doing that too. It's comforting to know you have a dish friend that is only a mouse click away. John surprised me by coming home an hour and half early. Everyone else had left so what's the point of being there by himself. He still has to work today, though. It sucks, but I'm getting used to it.

I hope everyone else had a safe and fun New Years Eve. I was happy to welcome in a new year full of hope and new beginnings!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com