Thursday, January 8, 2009

More Kitchen Drama...






It's a Good drama though! Thank Goodness! John finally helped me with the border this afternoon before he headed off to work. I was sooo happy. We ran out of time so we couldn't' finish the rest(about 4 feet). I will let him do the rest of the dirty work tomorrow. I snapped a few pics of the the kitchen to give you an idea of what it looks like. There was wallpaper and border up on three walls. The forth wall(not pictured) was painted. We're getting ready to tear down some of the upper cabinets. It's getting exciting again..as we're getting to the point of "NO RETURN". HA.. HA.. *evil laugh*. Please forgive me..I feel kinda corny today :)

I'll keep you posted with all the kitchen details.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com