Friday, January 16, 2009

Surgery Update...

I have good news...John had successful gallbladder surgery today. Yeah, not a high risk surgery, but I'm glad they didn't have to open him up completely. "Dr. I" was able to do the laproscopic procedure. It took him a while to wake up. He was groggy for a long time.

He is up, walking and drinking coffee so he must be doing good! He had to stay the night(this doctor always requires an overnight stay), but I'm actually happy. He is in good hands and I don't have to worry about anything. I felt bad that I had to leave him, but I had to come home to Rizzo. When I left he was wide awake..probably because he slept ALL day. LOL

4 comments:

RainbowDishes said...

Excellent news. I am glad everything went great.

Ms. Val said...

M, I am so glad everything well, and John's on the road to recovery. Give him our best.

papa said...

So glad for John! No surgury is fun but usually the results are worth it. I'm happy he is feeling better. Now tell him that vacation is over and get back to work on that kitchen!!!!
(grin)

Becky said...

So glad it all went well. I had that same surgery and felt so much better afterwards. I'm sure John will, too.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com