Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ode to the Green Marmie...



Some of my friends from the CMG Wednesday night Chat were thinking of cute little Fiesta poems last night. Here are a few we came up with.

Elaine over at http://dishingwithcarafaye.blogspot.com came up with the following:
"Men in brown shorts--spreading joy and dish love--my money is gone!

Craig from http://rainbowdishes.blogspot.com said this:
"Oh Green Marmie...it took forever to find...but now it's mine!"

I also thought of one, although not as good as those two.
"I searched high and low...with despair...
no such luck...looked everywhere...
until one day...you came to me...
in a little white box...perfect as can be!"

I'd like to hear some of your dish poems...













3 comments:

Ms. Val said...

Those are cool! I'm going to have to try to remember mine and put them on my blog.

MomAgain said...

My haiku:

we love our chippies
all shined up and on display
just not on dishes.

=D

RainbowDishes said...

Thanks for posting the haikus from last night, but Elaine is the one with dish love from the guy in brown shorts. While I do admit I have eyed a few guys in brown shorts, I just don't bother to haiku them.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com